Friday, December 21, 2018

My No Makeup Beauty Video to help with Confidence, Self Help for mature Women, Awesome over 50


My No Makeup Beauty Video to help with Confidence, Self Help for mature Women, Awesome over 50 https://youtu.be/msq9dgSMavA Hey Awesome ones, I thought I'd do something completely different in this beauty vlog ... so can I do a beauty video looking my worst through the entire filming? What I mean by my worst is NO makeup, nadda, nothing! Hey, I won't even go to the grocery store without wearing my makeup but I'm going to do this to make a point that the sparkle, the confidence, the light that you shine comes from within and not from the blush, eye shadow, lipstick and mascara you're wearing. It's letting you know that I think all of us are beautiful. Today, I'm just a shadow of my former self as an 80's model. I have gained weight, grown to be an old woman in my 60's, have wrinkles, cellulite and all that other ugly stuff but... that's not me! Thankfully I have let go of trying to be younger and am so satisfied at just being "me". I know that unless I am happy and confident all the makeup in the world won't make me pretty. My best makeup tip is to wear your big beautiful smile. Although many of my viewers are over 50, this video vlog could help a woman in her 30s, or 40s too. Now I'm not saying not to wear some makeup to enhance what you have but the next time you're sitting in front of your makeup products put on what needs to be applied on the inside and let that shine though - Heather By the way... We were just accepted by Amazon and opened our new Awesome over 50 Storefront with my  *makeup, *fashion, *kitchen & comfy *home goods *Gifts for Her *Gifts for Him & more (here's the link...) https://amzn.to/2DzxRwC   (new items added to it weekly) **Note: You still pay the same as what Amazon always charges, but we make a bit of commission, so THANKS for that!) NEW... Awesome over 50 Merchandise (Mugs, T-Shirts etc...) Note: These items ship to many countries so check for yours in HELP section at bottom of the Teespring page Awesome over 50 Mugs, T-Shirts, Pullovers & more in many colors...Thank You for your support while you show the world how awesome you are!! http://bit.ly/2BxkpoP Awesome Online Stores Website for at-a-glance shopping with over 30 online stores people already know & trust  https://www.awesomeonlinestores.com/  ... and one more thing ... We recently discovered a way to have a “Tip Jar” ($5. per month) to support & help with the costs of our videos. More info at   http://bit.ly/2QLjtrx Our heartfelt gratitude if you help, we really appreciate your support to keep our videos going. We also have included some perks too for anyone supporting us including Exclusive Q & A's, behind the scene videos, bloopers, specialty videos & lots more. We call it the AWESOME OVER 50 CLUB so a big THANK YOU if you do join, You're Awesome!   -from Myself (Heather), Bill & little Hurricane XXOO Awesome over 50

No comments:

Post a Comment