Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Find The Perfect Glasses For Your Face Shape | How To Pick


Find The Perfect Glasses For Your Face Shape | How To Pick https://youtu.be/6kIRtFxf2zY Find The Perfect Glasses For Your Face Shape | How To Pick When I was a teenager I was desperate to wear glasses. In fact, I once got thrown out of a changing room in Macys for taking selfies (before selfies were even a thing) wearing a cool pair of glasses. I'm sure the shop assistant thought I was trying to steal the design of the clothes but really I was jut having fun with some fab frames. But then I got a little older, make that a lot older, and actually needed glasses to see. Suddenly they weren't so cool anymore. That was until I realised that glasses can change up your look as quickly as donning a fab new outfit or wearing a bold lipstick. They're now one of my favourite fashion accessories and it's safe to say I really #LoveGlasses. And whether you wear glasses every day or just throw on a pair sometimes the frames you choose will dictate the way the world sees you AND more importantly, how you see yourself. That's why I wanted to share a few of my top tips for how to pick the perfect frames for YOUR face. So whether you have a round face, square face, long face or oval face - these tips will help you find the perfect frames for you. I hope you enjoy this video and thanks for watching. Leonie x WIN! WIN! WIN! If you want to snag yourself some gorgeous new designer eyewear then Specsavers New Zealand is giving away a YEAR’S supply of glasses and a $1,000 designer wardrobe. Yep pretty cool right? To enter all you have to do is post a spec selfie on Insta or Facebook with the hashtag #LoveGlasses and tag @SpecsaversNew Zealand and you’re in to win. I’ve just picked up four new pairs from Specsavers to add to my collection so if you're in New Zealand why not join in on the fun and enter to win too? Visit Specsavers to find out more about this cool comp: https://bit.ly/2ub4hqs The Style Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment